What a day I have had! It all started with the plan of clearing the side of the house from the over grown weeds and plants. So the first plant came down a treat, and then the gates quickly followed, as it was holding them up!
Next was clearing the path way, which I found out was holding up the battered fence dividing the houses. Underneath the forrest of weeds and overgrown plants I found a workshop full of abandoned tools from spades to secateurs.
I am now going to replace the fencing to make the garden more private. I am going to completely clear the side of the house and potentially turf the area so it is easy to maintain. Next on the agenda is taking down the greenhouse and the back of the house to make way for the scaffolding for the windows.